Chemical Plater – Swing Shift
Atlas Staffing is hiring a Chemical Plater for our reputable client in the manufacturing industry . This is a full time, temp to hire position. If you are looking for an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a great company in Liberty Lake, apply now!
Chemical Plater Responsibilities:
- Responsible for following detailed instructions to process parts/products through plating department
- Follow written, standardized methods and procedures
- Maintain formulas, solution temperatures and equipment as required to produce quality parts in conformance with specifications
- Maintain detailed records and logbooks as required
- Follow Material Safety Data sheets (MSDS) guidelines and procedures
- Responsible for maintenance of all chemical tanks and equipment
- Contributes to efficient company operations by performing other related duties as assigned
- Ensure compliance with and follow documented Quality/ISO procedures as well as company and department policy
Chemical Plater Requirements:
- Must have basic knowledge/experience working with chemicals
- Ability to bend, stoop, and left up to 50 pounds regularly
- Ability to read blueprints
- Attention to detail
- Basic math skills
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred
Shift: 3:05pm – 1:35am Monday – Thursday
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
“Nothing but the best from these guys great customer service great work opportunities.” – Nate K.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.