Atlas Staffing is hiring a Hardware Operator for our reputable client in the manufacturing industry. This is a full time, temp to hire position in Liberty Lake, with plenty of opportunity for advancement. If you are looking for a long-term career role, then please give us a call!
Objective: In this position you will be responsible for performing repetitive hardware applications, such as riveting, fastening and repairs to mechanical components and assemblies
Hardware Operator Responsibilities:
- Install various hardware and rivets into sheet metal parts
- Responsible for using a variety of installation procedures
- Responsible for following all documented and posted safety procedures and requirements
- Contributes to efficient company operations by performing other related duties as assigned
- Ensure compliance with and follow documented Quality/ISO procedures as well as company and department policy
Hardware Operator Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- Experience in manufacturing preferred
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
Shift: Monday – Thursday, 4:45 AM to 3:15 PM (OT on Friday's as Needed)
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
“Nothing but the best from these guys great customer service great work opportunities.” – Nate K.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.