Cleanroom Technician 2nd Shift
Job description: Cleanroom Tech
Our client, an innovative manufacturer that supports the semiconductor, clean energy and life sciences has an immediate opening for a Cleanroom Tech. This well-established client in SW Portland values employees and provides great opportunity. Bring your experience working with hand and power tools to this opportunity.
Job Summary Cleanroom Tech
The Cleanroom Tech will be working in a cleanroom performing assembly work and running test equipment. This position will require you to dress in clean room attire with shoe covers, gowns, and nitrile gloves. The Clean Room Tech must be organized and have the ability to maintain the work area and equipment in clean and orderly conditions. Must be willing and ready to learn, be trained and able to work well with others as part of a team as well as independently.
- Operate hand and power tools to assemble products
- Set up equipment in assigned area(s)
- Knowledgeable in reading diagrams/blueprints/schematics
- Ability to stand for 8-10 hours and lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to work in a cleanroom environment and perform vacuum and pressure leak tests
- Report defective material or questionable condition to the department supervisor
- Contribute and adhere to safety and quality and follow instructions written/spoken in English
- Ability to use a computer to log time to jobs
Wage: $20.90 (Base pay of $19+10% shift differential)
Shift: 3:30pm to 11:30pm
QUALIFICATIONS/PRIOR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience using power tools and manufacturing experience a plus
- Self-disciplined with demonstrated initiative and the ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Attention to detail and good hand-eye coordination
- Entry level position with HS diploma or GED
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Tigard and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.