Recruiter Assistant – Tigard
Recruiter Assistant – a coach for people as they start their new jobs. With new processes, new responsibilities, a new culture, and new coworkers, new employees have several key details to keep straight. That's why Recruiter Assistants play a vital role in our company. They calm people’s nerves and guide them through the beginning of a new job.
Atlas Staffing is searching for a Recruiter Assistant to mentor individuals through the dos and don’ts of a new role. In this position, you will provide essential support and navigation to candidates to help them begin their new jobs successfully.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Take ownership of the items candidates need to know to start a new job successfully, details like:
- expected hours
- pay rate
- required apparel/uniform
- general advice to succeed in onsite training
- Communicate clearly and consistently with candidates to ensure they know their supervisors and come prepared for their new roles.
- Answer questions associates may have regarding a candidate's placement, pay, schedules, paid time off, policy changes, and other topics that may arise.
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
Why Work with Atlas Staffing
Your work matters. And this job gives you the chance to make a difference in the lives of others daily – how many people can say that?
When you join Atlas Staffing, you’ll glean insight from the best leaders around, making connections and feeling appreciated every step of the way. We create this kind of culture by sticking to the following values:
- Embrace a growth mindset
- No Optionalism
- Obsessed with customer success
- Take the stairs
- Bias to action
- Always protect the team
With Atlas Staffing, you will learn new skills, build your career, and get rewarded for your hard work. Recent surveys from ClearlyRated show we have a client star rating of 4.7 and an employee star rating of 4.8 – we love what we do every day, and the results speak for themselves. So why wait? Follow the links below to find out how you can join our team.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.