Metal Fabrication Machine Operator – 2nd shift
Atlas Staffing is hiring Machine Operators with a reputable steel manufacturing company. This is a full time, temp to hire position with plenty of opportunity for advancement.
**Must have experience in metal/steel fabrication**
Metal Fabrication Machine Operators Responsibilities:
- Operation of machines for structural beams, bending metal/steel fabricated products.
- Must have experience in the metal/steel Industry and have worked with metal/steel fabrication.
- Using Peddinghaus machines for bending, engraving, drilling and cutting structural metal beams.
- Run overhead crane system to handle steel beams, plates and assemblies.
- Able to operate various production machines, which may require computer operation in addition to operation of machinery.
- Perform yard and building cleaning tasks and assist in maintenance of building and equipment.
- Individuals must have adequate strength and ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
401(k) 401(k) matching Dental insurance Flexible spending account Health insurance Life insurance Paid time off Retirement plan Vision insurance
(Monday-Thursday) 4×10 work week Friday OT
- 3:30pm – 2:00am – 2nd shift
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.