CNC Machinist (Swing Shift)
Are you looking for a hands-on manufacturing job with a great local company? Do you have CNC machining operation experience? Atlas Staffing is seeking a dedicated CNC Machinist for a fabrication shop in Boise, ID. The machinist completes set-up and operation of CNC punch and laser machines to produce parts that meet customer specifications.
- Verifies material type, thickness, blank size, and grain direction before use
- Creates and inspects parts to requirements of flat prints
- Ensures holes and cutout features meet customer print requirements
- Monitors and maintains consumables inventory
- Performs daily and weekly machine maintenance activities
- Inspects and approves work prior to sending to next operation
- Grinds tools to maintain edge quality
- Sets machine parameters according to programming set-up sheet
Shift: Monday through Friday, 3:00pm – 11:30pm
Wage: $19.80 / hour and up, DOE
- Ability to read and understand the process flow identified on the product router
- Ability to read prints, use shop math and use precision measurement tools – micrometers, calipers and height gages
- Machine programming experience required
- Ability to lift 35 lbs repetitively and work in a fast paced, physical environment on your feet
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.