Inventory Specialist – Swing Shift
Are you looking to further your career working in the metal manufacturing industry, putting your inventory control and supply chain experience to the test? Atlas Staffing is hiring an Inventory Specialist for full-time, temp-to-hire position with a great company!
Objective: In this position you will receive and inspect material that has been delivered to the site through purchase orders. You will be matching these goods with the purchase orders, packing slips and part numbers, and delivering these parts to the assembly lines.
Inventory Specialist Responsibilities:
- Receiving and inspecting delivered materials
- Ensuring material matches the purchase order
- Pulling parts from inventory locations
- Packaging parts for shipment and shipping customer orders
- Delivering parts to the assembly line
- Performing cycle counts on inventory to ensure accuracy
- Maintaining a safe work environment
Inventory Specialist Requirements:
- Previous experience and demonstrated knowledge of inventory control procedures and techniques, all within a manufacturing environment
- Proficiency working with computerized ERP systems
- Ability to communicate effectively with suppliers and internal departments
- This job required continued lifting of product up to 50 lbs.
Shift: Monday – Friday: 2:15pm to 10:45pm
Wage: $17 hourly
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
“Nothing but the best from these guys great customer service great work opportunities.” – Nate K.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.