Welder – Swing Shift
Do you enjoy working on new projects each week, rather than the same task over and over? Are you looking for a position with guaranteed hours and no slowdown in sight? Atlas Staffing is hiring swing shift Welders for full-time, temp-to-hire positions with a great company!
Objective: In this position you will be welding in multiple positions in a fast-paced shop environment. You will be working on multiple projects for various clients, interpreting blueprints and following each project to completion.
Welder Minimum Requirements:
- 2+ years of TIG/MIG Welding required
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Able to read blueprints
- Possess your own welding equipment (hood, gloves, etc.)
- Career-minded – We are looking for long-term, permanent candidates
Welder Physical Requirements:
- Lift, carry, push and or pull 1 – 50 lbs. frequently
- Squat/kneel, bend/stoop, twist/turn, grasp and reach overhead and outward frequently
- Sit, stand and walk for 1 – 10 hours per day
- Ability to work in a 55 – 88-degree Fahrenheit work environment
- Work in a fast-paced industrial environment
Shift: Monday – Friday, 2:15pm – 10:45pm
Wage: $18.00 – $40.00/hour Depending on experience
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
“Nothing but the best from these guys great customer service great work opportunities.” – Nate K.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.