Operations Administrator (Entry Level)
Do you have customer service skills? Are you looking for a rewarding and meaningful career? Atlas Staffing is searching for an entry level Operations Administrator for a technology support company in Boise, Idaho..
- Provide exceptional Customer Service via phone, email, and in person customer interactions.
- Ensure accurate, valid and complete information is entered into database regarding customers and customer orders.
- Coordinate delivery of customer orders in a timely and efficient manner, while ensuring proper allocation of available resources.
- Ensure that customer inquiries and customer orders are resolved promptly, professionally and thoroughly
- Excel in a fast-paced environment with an expectation of balancing a variety of tasks with varying deadlines and levels of urgency.
- Effectively utilize ERP data to complete assigned tasks and address account inquiries
Salary: $15-$18 an hour
Shift: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
- High school diploma or equivalent. Degree is a plus
- Consistent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills, good written and verbal communication skills
- Desire and drive to exceed customer expectations
- Business operations or accounting experience
- At least 2 years of customer service experience
- Desire to be part of growing fast paced organization
- Team player
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.