Assembler – Swing Shift
Do you have experience with assembly? Do you enjoy working with your hands and power tools? Atlas Staffing is searching for an Assemblers for a construction equipment manufacturer in in Boise, Idaho. In this position you would assemble machines, equipment, and their sub-assemblies following prints and other written and verbal specifications.
- Follows assembly procedures and specifications
- Removes small quantities of metal to clean parts or to produce close fit between parts
- Drills, taps, or reams holes
- Aligns components, and bolts, screws, or rivets them together
- Installs moving parts, such as shafts, levers, or bearings, and works them to test free movement
- Emphasis on testing and analysis of completed product
- Reads and understands prints and wiring diagrams
- Operates band saw safely
- Safely operates hoist as needed
- Fuels and tests completed product
- Utilizes hydraulic press to assemble
- Performs other duties that may be assigned
Swing Shift: Monday – Thursday 3:00pm – 1:30am
Wage: Swing Shift $18.50
- Hands-on mechanical experience and general understanding of hydraulic systems preferred
- Ability to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Ability to print and speak simple sentences.
- Ability to perform basic addition and subtraction; measure in feet and inches.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Ability to operate hand tools & air powered tools.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Employee may be exposed to various chemicals such as metal working fluid, brake fluid, parts washer, cleaners, etc.
- Noise level in the environment is loud and hearing protection is required.
Why Choose Atlas Staffing
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.