Paint Assistant – Day Shift
Are you looking for a long term position with a great company? Do you enjoy a hands on job in a manufacturing environment, and want to learn a new skill? Atlas Staffing is seeking a driven Paint and Coatings Technician to join a growing company that specializes in manufacturing premium construction equipment in Boise, Idaho.
- Keep the flow of parts moving through the powder coat paint line
- Prepping parts for paint including plugging holes, taping, etc.
- Hangs parts with appropriate spacing utilizing correct hooks for the parts
- Inspects painted units for runs, sags, and unpainted areas
- Cleans and maintains paint line equipment
- Safely operate hoist (will train)
Shift: Monday-Thursday 5:00 am – 3:30 pm
- High School degree or GED
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to operate hand tools & air powered tools
- Ability to operate hoist
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
Why Choose Atlas Staffing
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.