Custodian (Graveyard Shift)
Are you looking for a stable, interesting job with a great local company? Do you have janitorial, cleaning, or custodian experience? Atlas Staffing is seeking a dedicated Custodian for a fabrication shop in Boise, ID. The Custodian ensures a safe, clean environment for the manufacture of high precision semiconductor machine parts.
- Clean, mop, and organize common areas — break room, hallways, stairway.
- Keep areas around the recycle bins swept , organized, and cleaned up
- Stock restrooms with appropriate toiletries.
- Empty trash cans (large ones in common areas i.e.: break room, hallways)
- Clean the restrooms (toilets, sinks, mirrors, walls, and floors)
- Order required pertinent supplies through manager
Shift: Monday – Thursday 6:30 pm – 3:00 am , Friday 6;00 pm -11:00 pm
Wage: $18.70 +, DOE
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to follow instructions/procedures without deviation — both written and verbal
- Ability to work a full time shift as described
- Work as part of a team
- Work with minimal supervision — be a self motivated/starter person
- Work safely around large machines
- Previous janitorial/custodian experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds by self in safe manner.
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.