Scientist I – QC
Scientist I – QC
Do you have Quality Control experience? Do you have a high attention to detail? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Atlas Staffing is hiring a QC Scientist to work with one of our reputable clients in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry!
Objective: In this position you will perform the analysis and client components, raw materials, intermediates, and finished products following written procedures, providing the data required to determine raw material/product disposition.
The QC Scientist I performs the analysis on allergenic and client components, raw materials, intermediates, and finished products following written procedures, providing the data required to determine raw material/product disposition. Essential responsibilities include:
- Analyze raw materials, in-process product, or finished product according to established procedures and as directed by the Supervisor.
- Record results and other salient data in the prescribed manner to meet regulatory requirements and provide information basic to product disposition and shelf-life projections.
- Perform experiments to assess product or procedural problems under the direction of the Supervisor. Assist in other forms of troubleshooting as directed.
- Prepare reports on new or ongoing product quality control testing for management as directed by the Supervisor.
- Complete core QC training per procedures.
- Adhere to the pertinent aspects of plant safety programs and in keeping with GMP’s or other regulations.
- Maintain and operate laboratory equipment to assure accuracy and confidence in performance.
- Perform special assignments as directed by Supervisor.
- Education: Bachelor of Science (in a hard science discipline, ie Chemistry, Biology, etc) or 2 years solid laboratory experience in lieu of hard science emphasis (degree still required)
- Experience: No experience required with a Bachelors, may consider an Associate’s degree with 5+ years solid laboratory experience
- Technical knowledge (word, typing speed, etc.): Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Other: Knowledge, practical application and understanding of the sciences are necessary to perform the function of this position.
Shift: Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm.
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
“Supportive and wonderful staff! They have the most caring and amazing recruiters dedicated and eager to find you a job that fits your best needs and skills.” – TJ M.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.