Welder – Weekend Shift
Are you looking to bring your welding skills to the test with an awesome company building amazing machinery and vehicles? Do you love the idea of a 4×10 schedules, having Friday – Sunday off? Atlas Staffing is hiring multiple welders for full-time positions with a great company in Post Falls, and we’d love to speak with you!
Objective: In this position you will be welding in multiple positions in a fast-paced environment. You will be building heavy equipment from the ground up, and will be involved in following this product to completion.
- Cleaning parts before fabrication
- Responsible for fabrication per print
- Checking and verifying the quality, size, and spacing of all final welds
- Cleaning slag, splatter, tack and bracing
- 2+ years of welding experience required (3+ years preferred)
- Proficiency interpreting blueprints and schematics
- Welding certifications are preferred, but not required
Welder Physical Requirements:
- Lift, carry, push and or pull 1 – 50 lbs. frequently
- Squat/kneel, bend/stoop, twist/turn, grasp and reach overhead and outward frequently
- Sit, stand and walk for 1 – 10 hours per day
- Ability to work in a 55 – 88-degree Fahrenheit work environment
- Work in a fast-paced industrial environment
Shift: Friday – Sunday , 5pm – 5:30pm
Wage: $20.00/hour DOE
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
“Nothing but the best from these guys great customer service great work opportunities.” – Nate K.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.