Paint Helper – Swing Shift
Atlas Staffing is hiring a Paint Helper for our reputable client in the manufacturing industry. This is a full time, temp to hire position on a 2nd Shift. If you are looking for an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a great company in Liberty Lake, apply now!
Paint Helper Responsibilities:
- Masking of parts
- Prepping and hanging parts
- Unloading and moving product into and out of area
- Contributes to efficient company operations by performing other related duties as assigned
- Ensure compliance with and follow documented Quality/ISO procedures as well as company and department policy
Paint Helper Requirements:
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds regularly
- Ability to bend, stoop, and lift
Shift: 3:05pm – 1:35am
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
“Supportive and wonderful staff! They have the most caring and amazing recruiters dedicated and eager to find you a job that fits your best needs and skills.” – TJ M.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.