Production Technician – Weekend Night Shift
Title: Production Technician
Atlas Staffing is hiring Production Technicians for one of our premier clients in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry. They are full-time positions on multiple shifts, with on-the-job training and opportunity for advancement.
Objective: In this position, you will be following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to operate equipment within the filling and packaging area and inspecting the products for quality.
- Operate all pieces of equipment within the filling and packaging area, including set-up, trouble shooting, and repair of minor mechanical problems
- Perform equipment set-up and change-over for scheduled production run
- Perform accurately basic arithmetic functions including calculation of percentages
- Inspect product
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures while preforming all job functions and accurately document production processes
- Some lifting up to 60 lbs. unassisted is required
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor of Science preferred but not required
- Proficiency in performing addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and ratios
- Mechanical aptitude required
- Experience in chemical compounding and pharmaceutical production helpful
- Manufacturing production and equipment operation experience is desired
- Basic computer skills to navigate Windows based software required
- Previous experience in an FDA regulated environment is preferred but not required.
Weekend Night Shift: Friday- Sunday, 6:00pm – 6:30am (3×12's)
Wage: $18.60/hr + $0.80/hr shift differential
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
“Supportive and wonderful staff! They have the most caring and amazing recruiters dedicated and eager to find you a job that fits your best needs and skills.” – TJ M.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.