Facilities Maintenance Technician
Are you looking to join a team and grow your career? Atlas Staffing is hiring a Maintenance Technician for one of our prestigious client companies in Spokane. This is a full-time position on a with on-the-job training and opportunity for advancement.
Objective: In this position, you will be working on the Maintenance Tech team to provide facilities repair and routine maintenance support for the company.
Maintenance Tech Responsibilities:
- Must be able to work and communicate with groups and individuals
- Willingness to perform repetitive tasks
- Operate basic hand and power tools
- Pushing, pulling, twisting and lifting up to 60 lbs
- Working closely with different techs in different specialties
Maintenance Tech Minimum Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Basic math and computer skills
- 14/14 corrected near-point vision and color deficiency exam required. As color identification is paramount, no color deficiency permitted.
Monday-Friday 2:00pm-10:30pm (5×8's)
Wage: $18.90/hr (+.80 for swing)
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
“Supportive and wonderful staff! They have the most caring and amazing recruiters dedicated and eager to find you a job that fits your best needs and skills.” – TJ M.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.