Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technician
Title: Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technician
Atlas Staffing is hiring Manufacturing Technicians for one of our premier clients in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry. They are full-time positions on multiple shifts, with on-the-job training and opportunity for advancement.
Objective: In this position, you will be following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to operate equipment within the filling and packaging area and inspecting the products for quality.
- Operate all pieces of equipment within the filling and packaging area, including set-up, trouble shooting, and repair of minor mechanical problems
- Perform equipment set-up and change-over for scheduled production run
- Perform accurately basic arithmetic functions including calculation of percentages
- Inspect product
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures while preforming all job functions and accurately document production processes
- Some lifting up to 60 lbs. unassisted is required
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor of Science preferred but not required
- Proficiency in performing addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and ratios
- Mechanical aptitude required
- Experience in chemical compounding and pharmaceutical production helpful
- Manufacturing production and equipment operation experience is desired
- Basic computer skills to navigate Windows based software required
- Previous experience in an FDA regulated environment is preferred but not required.
Night Shift: Mon – Fri, 11:00pm – 7:30am (5×8's)
Wage: $18.60/hr + $1.00/hr shift differential
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
“Fast employment processing, easy to apply, easy to be hired! I believe that Atlas is one of the best in my point of view.”
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.