Compounding Production Technician
Title: Compounding Production Technician
Are you someone who likes working with their hands? Do you like to problem solve and work with others? Atlas Staffing is hiring Compounding Production Technicians to work with one of our premier clients in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry! These are full-time positions with on-the-job training as well as outstanding opportunity for advancement.
Objective: In this position you will be operating and adjusting all equipment in the production filling area while preserving the sterility of all manufactured medications.
- Operate all pieces of equipment within the filling and packaging area, including set-up, troubleshooting, and repair of minor mechanical problems.
- Perform equipment set-up and change-over for scheduled production run.
- Utilize measurement devices such as scales, pH meters, and Oxygen meters and dissolved Oxygen meters.
- Perform basic arithmetic functions including calculation of percentages and ratios.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures and accurately document production processes.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Mechanical aptitude required.
- Manufacturing production and equipment operation experience desired.
- Experience in chemical compounding and pharmaceutical production helpful.
- Basic computer skills to navigate Windows based software desired.
- Able to work in an environment with exposure to latex and allergens.
- Physical Requirements: Ability to lift 60 pounds unassisted, 20/20 corrected near-point vision, prolonged standing.
Shift: Monday – Thursday 6am – 4:30pm (4x10s)
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
“Excellent service. Answered all my questions and took the time to get to know me for better job placement.” – Norma Y.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.