Process Tech II
Title: Processing Technician II
Are you someone who likes working with their hands? Do you like to problem solve and work with others? Atlas Staffing is hiring Processing Technicians to work with one of our premier clients in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry! These are full-time positions with on-the-job training as well as outstanding opportunity for advancement.
Objective: This position is responsible for processing raw material from various stages through to the extraction phase.
- Process animal hair, animal dander, stinging insect venom dissection, and mite propagation for the purposes of extraction for medicines and research.
- Work with solvents and manufacture solutions to process raw materials (to include foods and environmental raw materials) through to extraction.
- Adhere to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), as required by department processes and JHS guidelines.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures and accurately document production processes.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- College level courses in math and science desired
- Ability to understand the raw material/extraction/sterile filtration equipment and procedures.
- Manufacturing production and equipment operation experience is desired.
- Ability to calculate percentages, ratios, and elapsed time periods required.
- Mechanical aptitude is desired.
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends as required.
- Exposure to Allergens. Pushing, Pulling, Walking, Prolonged Standing, and Sitting. Ability to use respirators desired..
- Physical Requirements: Ability to lift 40 pounds unassisted, 20/30 corrected near-point vision.
Shift: Monday-Thursday, 7AM-5:30PM (4×10's)
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
“Excellent service. Answered all my questions and took the time to get to know me for better job placement." – Norma Y.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.