Deburring Cleaning Tech- 2nd shift
Job description: Cleanroom Technician 2nd Shift
Our client, an innovative manufacturer that supports the semiconductor, clean energy and life science sectors has an immediate opening for a Cleaning Technician. This well-established client in SW Portland values employees and provides great opportunity. Bring your previous work experience and mechanical aptitude to this excellent second shift opportunity.
Job Summary: Cleaning Technician
The Cleaning Tech will be working with others, making sure parts are free from rust and welding marks. This position will require you to use nitrile gloves, face masks and occasionally aprons. The Cleaning Tech must be organized and have the ability to maintain the work area and equipment in clean and orderly conditions. Must be willing and ready to learn, be trained and able to work well with others as part of a team as well as independently
Though the specific job duties will vary, here are a few skills that could be required:
- Deburring and running a grinding wheel as well as a buffer
- Use of power tools
- Communication skills (must be able to understand all written and verbal work orders and instructions)
- Organizational skills (must be able to keep work area clean)
- Reliability and dependability (must work full shift and arrive on time)
- Ability to follow all safety rules
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job (standing for 8 hours, lifting/carrying up to 50lbs, pushing and pulling carts up to 100 lbs.)
QUALIFICATIONS/PRIOR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience using power tools and manufacturing experience a plus
- Self-disciplined with demonstrated initiative and the ability to work independently as well as a team.
- Attention to detail and good hand-eye coordination
- Entry level position with HS diploma or GED
Wage: $19 per hour / plus 10% shift differential =$20.90 per hour
Shift: 3:00pm to 11:30pm
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Tigard and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.