Are you looking for a hands-on manufacturing job with a great local company? Do you have CNC programming experience? Atlas Staffing is seeking a dedicated CNC Programmer / Draftsperson for a fabrication shop in Boise, ID. Candidates must plan, develop, and program sequences of operations to manufacture parts to meet customer needs. Ensure setup and program is correct, provide consultation and support to manufacturing and integrate programming standards to conform to company and estimating standards.
• Verifies material type, thickness, blank size, and grain direction before use.
• Creates and inspects parts to requirements of flat prints.
• Ensures holes and cutout features meet customer print requirements.
• Organizes time to meet production schedule requirements.
• Monitors consumables inventory.
• Performs daily and weekly machine maintenance activities.
• Maintains a clean, safe and unobstructed work area.
• Observes safety requirements for work area.
• Inspects and approves work prior to sending to next operation.
• Completes all required company paperwork.
• Maintains tooling inventory.
• Grinds tools to maintain edge quality.
• Assembles tools according to programming set-up sheet.
• Sets machine parameters according to programming set-up sheet.
• Grids part profiles to maximize material utilization.
• Selects appropriate lens for material type.
Shift: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm *Possible Overtime
Wage: $22 – $35 or more DOE
Winning candidates will be able to:
- read blueprints
- have knowledge of precision measurement tools
- can design and manufacture fixtures
- have clear and positive communication skills
- be detail oriented
- have excellent coaching and interpersonal skills
- knowledge of various 3D modeling software is desirable.
Why Choose Atlas Staffing
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.