Title: Materials & Gowning Tech
Are you someone who likes working with their hands? Do you like to problem solve and work with others? Atlas Staffing is hiring a Materials & Gowning Tech to work with one of our premier clients in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry! This is a full-time position with on-the-job training as well as outstanding opportunity for advancement.
- Load/unload gowning and perform check-in and check out process
- Deliver gowning on a scheduled routine to support Manufacturing Operations.
- Complete standard warehouse transactions; including Receiving, Transfer Orders and Reservations.
- Audit inventory via regular and consistent cycle counting.
- Safely operate pallet inverter, pallet jack, and forklift.
- Assist with department SOP review(s)
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the warehouse and distribution areas
- Assist with cleaning, assembling, packaging, and sterilizing equipment and/or components for Allergy and Contract client small lot manufacturing (SLM).
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Forklift experience required
- Manufacturing production and equipment operation experience is desired.
- Technical knowledge desired: Word and Excel
- Pushing, Pulling, Walking, Prolonged Standing, and Sitting.
- Physical Requirements: Ability to lift 40 pounds unassisted
Shift: Wednesday – Saturday 8:00AM – 6:30PM
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state
• Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
• Employee assistance programs available
• Referral bonus opportunities
• Injury medical options available for you and your family
• Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state