Assembly Plastic Fabrication $20 – $30/hr
We are currently recruiting Plastic Fabricators of all experience levels for our client, a leader in the fluid control systems.
Plastic Fabricators Responsibilities:
Use your problem-solving skills, attention to detail to complete plastic fabrication for various components.
- Provide input for new equipment, tooling and fixture procurement
- Complete plastic fabrication production repairs, modifications and assembly
- Perform cross functional activities that support plastic fabrication, such as mechanical assembly, socket fusion, plumbing, QC
- Become familiar with production materials (NPP, WPP, PVC, FM4910, C-PVC)
- Learns computer systems, software and navigate company network
- Learns to use precision measuring equipment
Salary: We are recruiting various level of plastic fabricator from entry level to well tenured.
Wages $16.00 – 30.00 depending on level of experience
Schedule: Monday thru Friday
- 1st shift 7:00am to 3:30pm
- 2nd shift 3:00pm to 11:30pm
**Stable and consistent work history required**
**Similar or transferrable skills required**
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.