Cleanroom Assembler – 1st shift
We are currently recruiting Cleanroom Technicians with all experience levels for our client, a leader in the fluid control systems.
Cleanroom Technician Responsibilities:
- Ability to read and understand drawings and blueprints
- Perform all work in a safe manner and report any unsafe conditions or acts
- Learns computer systems, software and navigate company network
- Learns to use precision measuring equipment
- Maintain shop equipment and tooling to support production
- Provide input for new equipment, tooling and fixture procurement
- Become familiar with production materials (NPP, WPP, PVC, FM4910, C-PVC)
Prior heat bend, IR weld, E-for, E-fuse, clean room, assembly experience is preferred
- First shift $16.00-$19.00 DOE
- Second shift $17.60 to $20.90 DOE
Schedule: Monday thru Friday
- 1st shift 7:00am to 3:30pm
- 2nd shift 3:00pm to 11:30pm
**Stable and consistent work history required**
**Similar or transferrable skills required**
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.