Mechanical Assembly Technician
Are you looking to build your career in the robotics industry? Are you a ‘gearhead’ who loves to work with their hands and build awesome machines? Atlas Staffing is hiring Mechanical Assembly Technicians for a full-time, temp-to-hire position with a fantastic company!
Objective: Assemble robotic machinery for clients around the globe, utilizing your mechanical aptitude while following prints and schematics.
Mechanical Assembly Technician Responsibilities:
- Follow blueprints to build automated robotic machines
- Utilize hand and power tools to assembly the structure and internal of the machines
- Operate in a specific station and part of the machine build
- Other duties as required by the role
Mechanical Assembly Technician Minimum Qualifications:
- Previous mechanical and/or assembly experience is required (not small part assembly, but rather mechanical and medium to large builds)
- Proficiency with hand tools, power tools and measurement tools required
- Need to be a team player – you will be working closely with other assembles to construct machines
Mechanical Assembly Technician Physical Requirements
- Lift, carry, push and or pull 1 – 50 lbs frequently
- Squat/kneel, bend/stoop, twist/turn, grasp and reach overhead and outward frequently
- Sit, stand and walk for 1 – 10 hours per day
Shift: Monday – Friday, 6:00 am – 2:30 pm; Overtime when required
**Stable and consistent work history required**
**Minimum 2 years expereince with medium to large robotic build assembly**
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that?offers?great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire?staffing?associates.?Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions?entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for?a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.?
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.