Painter/Parts Coater – Day Shift $19.50/hr
Do you have painting or coating experience? Atlas Staffing is searching for Painter/Parts Coater for a manufacturing company in Boise, Idaho.
Painter/Parts Coater Responsibilities:
- Moves switches and dials to start flow current and to activate conveyor and paint spraying equipment
- Turns valves and observes gauges to set pressure and to control flow of paint to each spray station
- Adjusts thermostat to maintain specified temperature in paint tanks
- Prepares parts for paint
- Hangs parts with appropriate spacing utilizing correct hooks for the parts
- Inspects painted units for runs, sags, and unpainted areas
- De-hangs parts and stacks appropriately for damage free product
- Readjusts pressure valves to control direction and pattern of spray and to correct flaws in coating
- Cleans paint from ceiling and walls of booth, conveyor hooks or grid, and from disks, cones, spray heads, and hoses
- Mixes paint according to specifications with viscometer to regulate consistency according to changes in atmospheric conditions
- Regulates tanks for PH balance, cleans and maintains paint line equipment
- Records waste water discharge and PH reading daily
- Monitors & records wet coat booth manometer, changing filters as needed
- Experience Painting in similar atmosphere (respirator fit) required
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to operate hand tools & air powered tools.
- Ability to perform PH & concentration of chemical level testing.
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.