On-Premise Employee Relations Coordinator – Spokane
Do you pride yourself on your people skills? Do you enjoy helping people navigate starting a new job? Atlas Staffing is searching for an someone who is growth-focused and wants to join a dynamic team as an On-Premise Employee Relations Coordinator.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Be assigned to a high-volume client to provide individual care and communication between Atlas Staffing and the client
- Work with newly hired candidates as they begin work with the client
- Split your time between working in our office and at the client's site in Spokane
- Track and administrate onboarding steps for all new hires
- Build relationships with staffing associates and provide support to encourage retention
- Previous experience as part of an HR, recruiting, or account management team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the ability to learn new software
- Experience working toward goals with little supervision
Salary: $22.00 per hour plus eligible to earn commissions
Why Work with Atlas Staffing
Your work matters. And this job gives you the chance to make a difference in the lives of others daily – how many people can say that?
When you join Atlas Staffing, you’ll glean insight from the best leaders around, making connections and feeling appreciated every step of the way. We create this kind of culture by sticking to the following values:
- Embrace a growth mindset
- No Optionalism
- Obsessed with customer success
- Take the stairs
- Bias to action
- Always protect the team
With Atlas Staffing, you will learn new skills, build your career, and get rewarded for your hard work. Recent surveys from ClearlyRated show we have a client star rating of 4.7 and an employee star rating of 4.8 – we love what we do every day, and the results speak for themselves. So why wait? Follow the links below to find out how you can join our team.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.