Document Control Admin
Atlas Staffing is hiring a Document Control Admin for our reputable client in the manufacturing industry. This is Full-Time position on a First Shift with plenty of opportunity for advancement. If you are looking for a career transition, then please give us a call for more details!
Document Control Admin Responsibilities:
• Basic tasks include delivering newly released SOPs, Protocols, and Interim PRs, placing them in SOP binders in non-classified and ISO-8 areas.
• Laminate SOPs and place them in pass-through for ISO-5/6/7 areas, ensuring they are received by Manufacturing technicians and placed in binders.
• Deliver new revisions, keep a log of the process, and collect old revisions and destroy them.
• Responsible for maintaining equipment, work site materials and locations.
• Assists training coordinators with duties during down time.
Documentation Admin Requirements:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Attention to Detail
• Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
• Typing speed of 50 WPM or higher
• Ability to perform addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, & ratios; basic computer skills needed and legible handwriting.
• Ability to lift 25lbs and sit or stand for prolonged periods of time
Shift: Mon – Fri, 8am-4:30pm + overtime
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.