Are you an experienced painter looking to join an awesome manufacturing company? Atlas Staffing is hiring an Industrial Painter for a full-time, temp-to-hire position with a fantastic company!
Objective: In this position, you will be responsible for preparing equipment and compressors, mixing paint, and painting large product in a paint booth. You will also be applying required stickers and enclosures on the product. You will occasionally operate a forklift as needed.
Industrial Painter Responsibilities:
- Mixing paint and moving product into the paint booth
- Painting each product in entirety and ensuring they meet company expectations
- Applying stickers and other documentation to the product
- Starting up the compressor at the beginning of shifts, shutting them down at the end
- Operating a forklift as necessary
Industrial Painter Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have a valid driver’s license and experience operating a forklift
- Must have 2+ years’ experience as an industrial painter in a manufacturing setting
Shift: 1st Shift: Monday – Thursday, 6:00 am – 4:30 pm; Overtime when required
Wage: $17.00 + DOE (Depending on experience)
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that?offers?great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire?staffing?associates.?Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions?entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for?a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.?
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.