Sales Development Representative – Boise
You want a career you can grow with. You care about people and are driven to achieve goals. You are ready to make a real difference. And that’s exactly why Atlas Staffing wants you on the team.
We are leaving no stone unturned in our search for Sales Development Representative. In this internal role, you work alongside our Corporate Sales Managers to find new business for Atlas Staffing’s various branches. At the same time, you will apply your experience in customer service to build meaningful relationships, enhancing how Atlas Staffing can meet our business needs.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Call prospective businesses to introduce Atlas Staffing as a potential partner
- Connect with CEOs and HR directors to grow our network of clients
- Determine if prospects align with Atlas Staffing’s target criteria
- Meet with Sales Account Executives as mentors-mentees to foster growth in a sales role
- Craft creative sales communication to discover the client’s pain points and needs
- Facilitate meetings that dive deep into those pain points and propose fitting solutions
- Utilize email campaigns to make connections within prospective accounts
- Ramp up sales efforts by working with the Business Development team to transform leads into active customers
Salary: $24.00 per hour, plus bonuses (up to $10K+/year)
Why Work with Atlas Staffing
Your work matters. And this job gives you the chance to make a difference in the lives of others daily – how many people can say that? When you join Atlas Staffing, you’ll glean from the best leaders around, making connections and feeling appreciated every step of the day. We create this kind of culture by sticking to the following values:
- Embrace a growth mindset
- No Optionalism
- Obsessed with customer success
- Take the stairs
- Bias to action
- Always protect the team
With Atlas staffing, you will learn new skills, build your career, and get rewarded for your hard work. Recent surveys from ClearlyRated show we have a client star rating of 4.7 and an employee star rating of 4.8 – we love what we do every day, and the results speak for themselves. So why wait? Follow the links below to find out how you can join our team.
Ready to apply? Let’s get started.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.