Sitting at a desk for a 9-5 office job is not for you. You find satisfaction in working with your hands and completing projects day in and day out. That is exactly why we think a job as a Powder Coater is for you. In this role, you will tend machines to prepare worksites for further projects and spray decorative, protective, or other coatings to give products their final and finishing touches.
Powder Coater Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot and use spray equipment
- Load and unload materials as needed
- Use spark tester to identify any pinholes in coating
- Use mil tester to read the thickness of coating
- Prep materials and conduct daily duties in a safe manner
- Maintain accurate documentation of all inspection procedures performed
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented and the ability to read cut sheets
- Ability to stand for 10 hours a day
- Capable of keeping up in a fast-paced environment
- 1st Shift: 5:00am – 3:30pm
- 2nd Shift 3:30pm – 2:00am
Wage: $18.00 -$19.80/hr
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.