When it comes to house or construction projects, you’ve always had fun with the demolition portion – clearing out the old to make way for the new. If that describes you, then a job as a Blaster is the position you’ve been searching for. In this role, you will collaborate with your team to prepare worksites and projects for their exact specifications. Interested? Check out the details below to learn more!
- Assess the needs of demolition projects
- Load and unload materials as needed
- Use both sandblasting cabinet & large blast booth equipment
- Handle, lift, and prep the product and lifting devices
- Perform inspections of products
- Ability to stand for 10 hours a day
- Capable of keeping up in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work in other departments as needed
- Pass a PFT exam
- 1st: Mon – Thurs; 05:00am – 3:30pm
- 2nd: Mon – Thurs: 3:30pm – 2:00am
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.?
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.