Are you techy and love electronics? Do you have soldering experience? If not, would you like to learn an increasingly valuable skill? Atlas Staffing is seeking qualified Soldering Technicians for a local electronics manufacturing team located in Boise Idaho! This is an opportunity for you if you want to continue to build and hone your electronic soldering skills in a welcoming and friendly environment!
- Assemble and solder small and medium components into PCB boards
- Read and adhere to visual instructions and diagrams
- Keep an organized and clean work station
- Perform spot quality checks at regular intervals to ensure a secure connection is made
Wage: $15.50 – $16.50 per hour to start, raises after training period
Shift: Monday – Thursday, 6:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Ability to work with parts smaller than a pea, including adequate eyesight and manual dexterity
- Ability to read and follow soldering diagrams
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English with proficiency
- Familiarity and experience with soldering irons is recommended, will complete a soldering test before receiving an offer
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
• Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
• Employee assistance programs available
• Referral bonus opportunities
• Injury medical options available for you and your family