Atlas Staffing is seeking a Production Worker for a local outdoor equipment manufacturer in Boise, ID. In this role the candidate will be helping in the manufacturing and production process by working with different materials and cutting them out to specified size as well as assembling pieces and operating basic machinery.
Production Worker Responsibilities
- Utilize hand tools to assemble finished sporting goods products
- Check your own work for quality and adherence to specifications
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe working area
- Teach newer teammates as necessary
- Load/unload deliveries occasionally
Shift: Monday-Thursday 7:00am to 5:30pm
- Able to use basic hand tools
- Able to lift 75 lbs occasionally
- Willing to switch between tasks, helping others as needed
- Can work in a fast paced production environment
- Practices excellent attendance and communication
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.