Client Support Specialist
Do you excel at delivering your energy and personality over the phone? Atlas Staffing is looking for a Client Support Specialist for a precious metal distributor in Eagle, Idaho!
**Must be able to pass pre-employment credit check** Applicants with items on their credit report such as collections, bankruptcies and multiple late payments will be disqualified. This credit check will not impact your credit score.
Client Support Specialist Responsibilities:
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls – we’re not a call-center, but those who have call-center experience usually do very well here!
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
Shift: Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Wage: $20.00 per hour
- A minimum of 1 year of customer service experience in an office setting
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to complete high-volume workload, meet critical deadlines and work through constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Previous management experience is a PLUS!
- Comfort with using the latest technology — including web-based applications and high-end office equipment
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.