Brake Press Operator
Atlas Staffing is hiring a Brake Press Operator for our reputable client in the manufacturing industry. This is a full time, temp to hire position on a 2nd Shift. If you are looking for an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a great company in Liberty Lake, apply now!
Brake Press Operator Responsibilities:
- Performs a wide variety of press brake operations, including setups using light to medium gauge sheet metal, aluminum or stainless steel.
- Sets dies and stops as directed and adjusts ram, backstops and other factors as required to produce bends that conform in all aspects to drawing specifications.
- Uses variety of measuring instruments to check and confirm that dimensions and tolerances are met. Must be adept at converting measurements between metric and English systems.
- Responsible for following all documented and posted safety procedures
- Responsible for meeting productivity requirements
- Ensure compliance by following documented Quality/ISO procedures
Brake Press Operator Tech Requirements:
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read blueprints
- Basic math skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds regularly
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred
Shift: Monday – Thursday 3:05pm – 1:35am
Wage: $18 – $21/hr.
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state.
• Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
• Employee assistance programs available
• Referral bonus opportunities
• Injury medical options available for you and your family
• Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state