Would you like to join Yakima's Premier Plumbing Wholesaler? Atlas Staffing is looking for a Warehouse Associate who loves the plumbing, bath and kitchen industry!
The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, committed to service, and reliable! If you are a team player with a positive attitude and strong work ethic, we encourage you to apply!
Warehouse Associate Responsibilities:
- Assist customers who purchase and/or pick up merchandise.
- Process cash sale returns and refund paperwork in accordance with Company policy and procedure.
- Maintain, stock and clean the counter sales merchandise and displays, and support Inside Sales and Outside Sales activities.
- Receiving, picking, and shipping duties
Shift: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 4:00pm
Pay Rate: $16.00 – $20.00/hr. DOE
- Experience in customer service
- Experience in warehouse receiving and material handling preferred.
- High school diploma and/or post-high school education
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state