Quality Assurance Specialist (Day Shift)
Do you have quality assurance experience? Do have great math and computer skills? Atlas Staffing is seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist for a construction equipment manufacturing company in Boise, Idaho. In this role you would be testing and inspecting products at various stages of production process and compiles and evaluates statistical data to determine and maintain quality and reliability of products by performing the following duties.
Quality Assurance Specialist Responsibilities
- Monitors internal Quality Control of the Machine Shop, Weld Assembly, Product Assembly and the receipt of incoming part components.
- Reads engineering drawings, schematic diagrams, or formulas and confers with management or engineering staff to determine quality and/or reliability standards.
- Evaluates data and writes reports to validate or indicate non-conformances from existing standards.
- Compiles data or enters data into computer for analysis
- Safely operates forklift as needed
- Performs other duties that may be assigned
Shift: Monday – Thursday 5:00am – 3:30pm
Wage: $21.50 – $22.50 per hour
- High School diploma and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine Quality Assurance related reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings with knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, verbal, diagram or form.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Inventory software; CMM programming software and Word Processing software (MS Office).
Why Choose Atlas Staffing
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.