Route Service Technician
Do you have driving or delivery experience? Are you hard working and enjoy working with a great team? Atlas Staffing is seeking a Route Service Technicians for a portable sanitation company in Nampa, Idaho. As a service technician, you will be responsible for servicing, delivery, and pickup of portable sanitation equipment with an emphasis on safety.
Route Service Tech Responsibilities:
- Deliver, service and pickup portable sanitation equipment, in small and/or large quantities.
- Completing daily route in an efficient and timely manner
- Maintain assigned routes with a positive attitude while also maintaining excellent customer service.
- Complete required paperwork daily including Post-Trip Inspections, work orders, and route sheets.
- Work independently and productively while keeping open communication with Route Coordinators.
- Maintain Safety Standards as established and required by company.
- Clean and restock vehicles after each route
Shift: 6:00 AM Monday through Friday. Typical work week is 40-50 hours
Wage: $17.00 – $17.00 per hour
- Drug Free workplace
- Able to pass DOT Physical
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean driving record for last 5 years
- Must be able to work overtime
- Must be able to lift 70 lbs. or more
- Must be able to read maps and precisely follow directions
- Must be able to speak English (bilingual Spanish is a plus!)
- Must maintain professionalism at all times, be reliable and punctual
- Able to work in fast paced environment and be self-motivated
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.