Are you an administrative professional familiar with the construction industry? Atlas Staffing is seeking qualified Billing Administrator to join a growing electrical contracting operation in Boise Idaho! If you have experience with Microsoft Excel and general office administration, we want to talk to you!
Billing Administrator Responsibilities:
- Assist with projects within the AP/AR system, project management systems, and filing
- Process and maintain insurance certificate records
- Prepare purchase orders and subcontracts
- Process and file tax reports with the State of Idaho
- Produce job cost estimates and reports
- Review accounting data points to ensure accuracy
- Track licenses for electrician staff
- General office duties as deemed necessary
Wage: $18.00 – 21.00 per hour, DOE
Shift: Monday thru Friday, 7:00 am to 4:00 pm
- MUST have minimum 1 year experience with billing, purchasing, or a similar field
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to maintain a highly organized work area and schedule
- Brings accounting and software knowledge, ideally including:
- Strong Excel & formula knowledge
- Info link knowledge
- Crystal Report knowledge
- Proficiency with common Microsoft Suite applications
- Able to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Able to work under varying degrees of supervision
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state.