Do you like working with your hands? Are you interested in learning skills in a manufacturing trade? Atlas Staffing is hiring for a day shift Material Handler position for a food manufacturing company in Spokane Valley! This is a full-time temp to hire position with opportunity for advancement.
Objective: Manage all aspects of inventory control, to include raw and completed inventory from receipt to shipment.
Material Handler Responsibilities:
- Receive Ingredients, label, and place on shelves in proper locations
- Upload all necessary documentation into ERP for incoming and out shipments
- Cycle count inventory
- Pull shop order in timely manner in order to support manufacturing schedules
- Retrieve Ingredients for shop orders as requested by the production team
- Make stock adjustments as needed to support shipments
- Review and complete shop orders and inventory finished goods
- Reject and disposition damaged products
- Maintain inventory for drop ship order support/Shipstation
- Maintain spreadsheets of tracking information as needed and e-mail results
- Meet pre-scheduled planning dates of customer’s products
- Palletize and wrap shipments per industry standards for LTL shipping
- Confirm Sales Orders accurately
- Follow safety regulations as required by OSHA, WISHA and company policy
Material Handler Qualifications:
Qualifications – Minimum
- PC skills – Windows programs
- Basic math and accurate counting skills
- Repetitive lifting and moving materials up to 50 lbs
- Walking through the stock aisles on concrete floors
Qualifications – Preferred
- Previous experience in a distribution/ material handling environment
- ERP (software) experience
Work environment and conditions, travel, potential hazards
- This is a food services and manufacturing environment that requires the use of safety devices including glasses, company supplied smocks, hair, beard, arm nets, and gloves.
- Ability to work in a team-based environment as well as independently.
Wage: $19.00 – $19.00/hr
Shift: Monday – Friday, 7am – 3:30pm
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state