Door Shop Parts Fabrication
Do you like working with in a busy and active environment? Are you a go-getter with experience in a warehouse or production environment? Atlas Staffing is hiring a Parts Fabricator for a door shop in the manufacturing industry! This is a full-time position with opportunity for advancement.
Objective: In this position you will be fabricating parts for doors while assisting in other areas of the production process.
Parts Fabricator Responsibilities:
- Operating CNC machine to fabricate parts
- Pick and pull orders for various customers
- Package doors and other products for order
- Operate forklift to move products
Parts Fabricator Minimum Requirements:
- Mechanically inclined
- Dynamic standing for 8-10 hours per day
- General Construction knowledge highly preferred
- Positive attitude
- Great work ethic
- Excellent record of attendance.
- Consistent work history
Shift: Monday – Friday, 5:00 am – 1:30 pm (** Depending on production employee’s start and end times may vary)
Wage: $17.50 – $17.50/hour
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state