Welder / Fitter – Swing Shift $22 -$26/hr
Welder / Fitter – $22 to $26 per hour DOE
Location: Sherwood, Oregon
Our client, a leader in manufacturing large material handling and specialized heavy lifting equipment, which offers innovative solutions to a variety of industries is currently adding to their growing team and looking to add a Welder / Fitter.
The Welder/ Fitter performs all manual and semi-automatic welding processes in all welding positions. As a Welder you will be preparing weldments for assembly into structural fabricated products by completing the following:
- Able to read, interpret and follow schematics and blueprints
- Fit from blueprints and understands weld symbols.
- Ability to weld out of position
- Plan all welding jobs from start to finish using a wide range of metal sizes
- Applies knowledge of geometry weld shrinkage and welding techniques
- Achieve high quality and maximum strength welds with a wide range of metal sizes with little or no distortion.
Salary: $22.00 to $26.00 per hour + 5% Shift Differential
Schedule: Monday – Friday 2:30pm to 11:00pm
- Minimum one year welding experience
- Working knowledge of and understand principles of welding
- Understanding of weld symbols and blueprints
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state.