Atlas Staffing is hiring Welders for a client that provides high Quality Steel Products. If you have 1 year Welding experience and are someone who sets high expectations for what you can accomplish, we want to hear from you!
As part of the fabrication team, these positions will be instrumental in producing product in a busy metal fabrication facility. Overtime will be available. 2nd shift differential is $2 per hour.
- 1+ year welding required.
- Skills in oxyacetylene, arc, and other types of welding and burning work to cut and join metals with precision using specialized equipment preferred
- 1+ year MIG flux core experience preferred (primarily use 1/16 wire)
- WABO preferred, but not required
- Welds consistently meet AWS and QC standards
- Positive attitude and ability to work independently
** 2G weld test will be performed and consists of a weld with .052 wire. AWS D1.5 standard. Flux Core Dual Shield weld test.
Welder Wages: $20.00 – $27.00 per hour
- 5:00am – 3:30pm Monday to Thursday and Mandatory Overtime Friday: 5:00am – 2:00pm
- 3:30pm – 2:00am Monday to Thursday
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state.