Steel Fabricator/Fitter – 2nd shift
Atlas Staffing is hiring Fitters for a client that provides high Quality Steel Products. If you have 2+ years’ experience as a Fitter and are someone who sets high expectations for what you can accomplish, we want to hear from you!
As part of the fabrication team, these positions will be instrumental in producing product in a busy metal fabrication facility. Overtime will be available. 2nd shift differential is $2 per hour.
- 2+ years of experience working in a steel manufacturing environment preferred.
- Experience with fitting/fabricating structural steel, plate work, and custom fabrications.
- Experience with steel fabrication techniques, steel grades, and shapes.
- Experience maximizing the utilization of materials and minimizing waste of materials.
- Read Blueprints, section and plan drawings, and weld symbols.
- Must be able to read and derive measurements, dimensions, and quantity of material needed to fabricate a structure.
- Use Come-a-longs, chain falls, and other industry tools and equipment, and install, use, and remove stop plates, dogs, and pad eyes.
Fitter Wages: $21.00 – $29.00 per hour
- 3:30pm – 2:00am Monday to Thursday
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state.