Steel Fabricators/Fitters – $21 – $29/hr.
Atlas Staffing is actively looking to hire Fitters for a client renowned for their high-quality steel products. If you possess at least 2 years of experience as a Fitter and are known for your commitment to achieving excellence, we strongly encourage you to apply! These roles, as integral members of the fabrication team, play a vital role in the production of goods within a thriving metal fabrication facility!
- 2+ years of experience working in a steel manufacturing environment preferred.
- Experience with fitting/fabricating structural steel, plate work, and custom fabrications.
- Experience with steel fabrication techniques, steel grades, and shapes.
- Experience maximizing the utilization of materials and minimizing waste of materials.
- Read Blueprints, section and plan drawings, and weld symbols.
- Must be able to read and derive measurements, dimensions, and quantity of material needed to fabricate a structure.
- Use Come-a-longs, chain falls, and other industry tools and equipment, and install, use, and remove stop plates, dogs, and pad eyes.
Wage: $21.00 – $29.00 per hour DOE
Shift: Monday-Thursday, 5:00am – 3:30pm
*mandatory overtime Friday, 5:00am – 2:00pm*
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state.