Atlas Staffing is hiring Industrial Painters for a client provides high quality steel structures. If you have 2+ years’ experience as an Industrial Painters and are someone who sets high expectations for what you can accomplish, we want to hear from you!
These positions will be instrumental in producing product in a busy metal fabrication facility. Overtime will be available. 2nd shift differential is $2 per hour.
Industrial Painter Essential Functions:
- Must be able to select the appropriate paint or mix paints according to a pre-determined formula.
- Operate equipment to clean, wash, strip, sand, remove corrosion, fill dents, or otherwise prepare fabricated steel items for application of paint and or other protective coatings.
- Operate spray equipment or other painting or product coating equipment as required.
- Clean and maintain painting and coating, ventilation, compressed air, and personal protective equipment.
- Priming fabricated steel using an airless paint sprayer
- Use of a forklift and crane hoists to move material.
- Ensuring quality of painted products.
- Comply with safety procedures and regulations to ensure safe painting operations.
- Use paint product data sheets to apply primer correctly.
- Cross train with other departments to expand knowledge base.
- Clean all paint spraying equipment upon completion of use and report any defective parts or equipment maintenance to supervisor.
- Keep work area clean and free of debris.
- General knowledge of steel fabrication
- Ability to work 40-60 hours a week based on business needs.
- Overhead Crane/Forklift experience a plus
- Any experience in a structural steel fab shop a plus (Ex. Welding, making parts, sawing, using a torch, etc.)
Pay: $18.00 – $24.00 per hour
- 5:00am – 3:30pm Monday to Thursday with mandatory overtime Friday 5:00am – 2:00pm
- 3:30pm – 2:00am Monday to Thursday
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state.