Atlas Staffing is hiring an experienced Receptionist.
The Receptionist is part of the Operations team and is responsible for ensuring guests/delivery personnel enter the facility in compliance with GMP, assists with new hire onboarding, answers questions, and provides information to callers. In addition, this position may take meeting notes and otherwise relieve management of clerical work and minor administrative duties.
Receptionist Essential Functions
- Maintains a welcoming attitude.
- Routes incoming calls to appropriate mailboxes.
- Answers and screens telephone calls, updating personnel extensions as needed
- Greets visitors in a friendly manner, while making sure all GMP rules are followed
- Restock office, break room, and janitorial supplies as needed
- Complete sample shipments using UPS Worldship (general knowledge of UPS/FedEx systems)
- Keep all areas of the front office clean and presentable, as this is the focal point for visitors/customers
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes
- Assists the Inventory Department with receipt scans
- Acts as administrative assistant to Admin Specialist on management requests/projects
$19-$20 per hour
Experience and Education Requirements
- Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have 1 year working in Receptionist role
- Working in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Proficient to advanced computer skills in Word, Excel, and ERP system
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your State