Customer Service & Retail Representative
Do you enjoy working with customers? Do you have experience working within a receptionist role? Atlas Staffing is hiring a Customer Service & Retail Representative for a busy outdoor equipment manufacturer in Boise, ID.
- Merchandising – Assisting with keeping the floor looking fabulous. Changing out mannequins with new outfits periodically, making room for new gear and making signage for it. Ensuring that products on the floor are fully outfitted with accessories and appropriate gear and that pricing is up to date.
- Stocking the floor daily including new inventory, and stocking reports from the precious say
- Keeping hold room organized & calling customers as needed to ensure they pick up their order.
- Handle in-store sales – Greet and assist customers entering store
- Customer Service and Sales of Retail, Phone and Web customers; answer questions, provide guidance on product and close the sale.
- Assist with Catalog production and photo shoots.
- Phone sales, Customer service. Answer and Coordinate incoming calls.
- Aid in creating signs/aids for representing product.
- Aid in stocking levels on the retail floor.
- Represent company with a healthy attitude and work ethic to best meet the needs of customers and sales of all products.
Wage: $16.00 – $16.00 / hour
Shift: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
(PART TIME OPTION AVAILABLE)
- Customer service experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to be on feet for long periods of time
- Retail experience preferred but not required
- Team player with a 'can do' attitude
Why Choose Atlas Staffing
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.